The Association for Motorcoach, Travel and Tour Companies
The American Bus Association serves a thriving industry that provides more than 600 million passenger trips annually on charters, tours, scheduled service and shuttles. Membership in ABA includes motorcoach operators, tour operators, tourism-related organizations, and products and service suppliers.
- Founded in 1926, ABA is the oldest, largest and most respected voice in the industry.
- 65% of all motorcoaches on the highways and roads today are owned and operated by ABA member companies. We represent the largest group of motorcoach decision-makers.
- Membership in ABA includes approximately 1,000 motorcoach and tour companies in the United States and Canada. Another 2,800 member organizations represent the travel and tourism industry and suppliers of bus products and services.
- ABA is home to ABA Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides scholarships, research, and continuing education for the motorcoach and tour industry.
- ABA holds Marketplace, an annual industry event that brings together more than 3,500 operators, suppliers and exhibitors.