Entertainer Motorcoach Council
The Entertainer Motorcoach Council (“EMC”) is an organization of responsible operators and leasers of high quality and professional motorcoach service in North America. These services are generally provided for the entertainer market, specifically those needing tour accommodations while they travel on the road from one performance venue to another.
As such, entertainer motorcoaches are commonly characterized by sleeper berths, showers, eating areas, satellite televisions, and other luxury amenities.
The mission and purpose of the EMC are to:
- Inspire a level of confidence in the safety, reliability, and quality of service for the operations of entertainer coaches employed on a charter or lease basis;
- Advise members on best practices and methods to improve safety performance and compliance with federal laws;
- Develop training seminars, educational programs and training materials on safety and compliance practices in the bus and motorcoach industry;
- Provide a forum for entertainer coach operators to collectively discuss issues of importance; and,
- Actively promote the high quality services of EMC members.
Look for the logo!
To help you safely charter or lease an entertainer motorcoach for your next tour or trip, please check out these helpful hints.
For consistent, safety, service and excellence always use an EMC member for your touring needs!
EMC members with questions or requests should call (202) 218-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.