This scholarship focuses on broadening the number of traditionally underrepresented groups in the management and operation ranks of the transportation, travel and tourism industry.
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada
- You must have attained cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 Scale
- You must either:
- have a physical or sensory disability (as defined by the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act); or
- be a child of a wounded U.S. or Canadian military veteran; or
- be a veteran of the U.S. or Canadian military
The applicant must be a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student, and must have a declared major or course of study that is relevant to the transportation, travel, and tourism industries and maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA (B Average).
The scholarship amount is $5,000.
Apply online between December 7th and April 6th. Create an account to submit applications, as well as check the status of your applications and make any necessary changes before the program deadline.
Program Key: AMBUS