AT A GLANCE IS A WEEKLY COLLABORATION BETWEEN ABA AND TOUROPERATORLAND.COM.
Virginia Beach at a Glance
Ideas for First Timers:
- Kayaking with Dolphins
- Oyster Farm Experience on the Water
- Traditional Crab Feast
- Bike the Boardwalk
- Watch the Sunset over the Chesapeake Bay
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Stand Up Paddle in the Bay
- Culinary Tour with Taste Virginia - America's First Foods Tour
- Biking/Hiking in False Cape State Park, some of the most pristine beaches and wildlife viewing
- Paddle Feast - Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge water to Blue Pete's Restaurant
- Visit the Chesapeake Bay Distillery for a tasting, located in the new Creative Vibe District
VIRGINIA BEACH, VIRGINIA
Virginia Beach offers a truly classic American beach vacation. This is your chance to Live the Beach Life. From relaxing on sparkling beaches, to taking a culinary tour of a fresh fusion of just-caught seafood and just harvested fruits and vegetables, to biking a 3-mile boardwalk or hiking along trails through old-growth forests and marshlands. Sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean and sunsets over the Chesapeake Bay lend exceptional beauty to your days here, as mild temperatures make for year-round enjoyment of outdoor adventures like fishing, kayaking and dolphin and whale-watching boat excursions.
Come experience everything that makes Virginia Beach a great tour destination and an ABA member that you may meet at ABA's Annual Meeting & Marketplace in Charlotte, N.C.
Royalty royalty-free, high resolution photos you can download for brochures, website or proposals:
Photo credits: Virginia Beach CVB
Virginia Beach royalty-free photo library, click here.
For the full Virginia Beach itinerary, click here.
For more information contact: Knorman@visitvirginiabeach.com
TourOperatorLand.com is a proud member of ABA.