AT A GLANCE IS A WEEKLY COLLABORATION BETWEEN ABA AND TOUROPERATORLAND.COM.
Philadelphia at a Glance
Ideas for First Timers:
- Independence National Historical Park, including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Reading Terminal Market
- Hop-on, Hop-off city tour
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- The Franklin Institute
- Rocky Statue and the Rocky Steps
- City Hall
- Philadelphia Tax-free Shopping
- National Constitution Center
- Elfreth's Alley
- Exciting and Diverse Restaurant Scene
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Mural Arts Tour
- Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum
- The Barnes Foundation
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- The Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Segway Tours of the City
- Sports Stadium Tours
- Mutter Museum
- Italian Market
- Brewery Tours
- Penn Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
Discover Philadelphia, the first and only World Heritage City in the U.S.A. and second largest city on the East Coast. Conveniently located just a 90-minute train ride from New York City or two hours from Washington, D.C., Philadelphia was the first capital city of the USA under George Washington. Both the Declaration of Independence and US Constitution were written and signed in Philadelphia. You can still see Independence Hall, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Liberty Bell today. Overall, there are 67 National Historical Landmarks and charming, colonial neighborhoods with cobblestone streets to discover in Philadelphia.
Easy to get to by plane, train, bus or automobile, so no matter where you are coming from, you won't have a hard time getting to Philadelphia. Located between NYC and Washington, D.C., Philadelphia is ready to welcome you for your next great American adventure.
Come experience everything that makes ABA-member Philadelphia a great tour destination.
Royalty royalty-free, high resolution photos you can download for brochures, website or proposals:
Photo credits: Philadelphia CVB / Carole Feele, Edward Savaria, Jr.
Philadelphia royalty-free photo library, click here.
For the full Discover Philadelphia itinerary, click here.
For the full Philadelphia: Cultural Masterpieces itinerary, click here.
For more information contact: Svetlana@discoverPHL.com
TourOperatorLand.com is a proud member of ABA.