AT A GLANCE IS A WEEKLY COLLABORATION BETWEEN ABA AND TOUROPERATORLAND.COM.
Atlantic City at a Glance
Ideas for First Timers:
- Stroll The Old Wooden Way - the Atlantic City Boardwalk
- Take a Chance with Lady Luck in of the City's 8 Casino Resorts
- Dip Your Toes in the Atlantic Ocean
- Shop Tax Free in More Than 100 Outlets
- Dine at One of the Many Celebrity Chef Restaurants
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Visit the Historic Gardner's Basin for Dolphin Watching, Fishing and Visiting the Aquarium and Crafter Cottages
- Head to the Steel Pier - the Oldest Amusement Pier on the East Coast, Featuring a Soon-to-Be Completed Observation Wheel
- Enjoy an Afternoon in the Historic Town of Smithville with its Cobblestone Streets, Eateries and Shops
- See Absecon Lighthouse - the Tallest Lighthouse in New Jersey and third Tallest in the United States
- Got Time for 18 holes? Golf One of the 22 Golf Courses around Atlantic City
ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY
The best thing about memories is creating them! One of the most unique and memorable resort destinations, Atlantic City, offers the best in gaming along with stellar attractions, tax-free shopping, spectacular nightlife and delicious dining, which creates the perfect setting for the best vacation experience. Take a stroll on the iconic world-famous Boardwalk and visit the eclectic shops, amusement piers and pick up some original salt water taffy and experience why more than 21 million visitors visit this seaside city every year!
Come experience everything that makes Atlantic City a great tour destination and an ABA member that you may meet at ABA's Annual Meeting & Marketplace in Charlotte, N.C.
Royalty royalty-free, high resolution photos you can download for brochures, website or proposals:
Photo credit: Meet AB
Atlantic City royalty-free photo library, click here.
For the full Atlantic City itinerary, click .
For more information contact: email@example.com
TourOperatorLand.com is a proud member of ABA.