AT A GLANCE IS A WEEKLY COLLABORATION BETWEEN ABA AND TOUROPERATORLAND.COM.
Rapid City at a Glance
Ideas for First Timers:
- Mt. Rushmore National Memorial
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Custer State Park
- Rapid City including The City of Presidents
- Historic Deadwood
- Badlands National Park
- Four nights in superior accommodations in Rapid City
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Central Hills - Black Hills Central Railroad 1880 Train
- Rapid City - The secret to our signature Black Hills Gold™ jewelry at Landstroms Mt. Rushmore Gold.
- Southern Hills - Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary
- Deadwood - Quick Draw Lessons
RAPID CITY, SOUTH DAKOTA
Do Big Things in Rapid City. Surrounded by bucket list-worthy experiences, like Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse, everyday has big potential for big memories. Rapid City offers the perfect home base for your Black Hills area parks, monuments and memorials tour with a vibrant main street America experience, unique attractions and urban pleasures including accommodations, restaurants and shopping.
Come experience everything that makes Rapid City a great tour destination and an ABA member that you may meet at ABA's Annual Meeting & Marketplace in Charlotte, N.C.
Royalty royalty-free, high resolution photos you can download for brochures, website or proposals:
Rapid City royalty-free photo library, click here.
For the full Rapid City itinerary, click here.
TourOperatorLand.com is a proud member of ABA.