AT A GLANCE IS A WEEKLY COLLABORATION BETWEEN ABA AND TOUROPERATORLAND.COM.
Alexandria at a Glance
Ideas for First Timers:
- Old Town Food Tour
- Torpedo Factory Art Center
- Mount Vernon by Bike or Boat
- Boat to the National Mall
- Boutique Shopping and Nationally Acclaimed Dining on King Street
- Key to the City Museum Pass
Ideas for Repeat Visitors:
- Port City Brewing Company
- National Inventors Hall of Fame & Museum
- Baseball Boat to the Washington Nationals Game
- Signature Sips at PX, Captain Gregory's
- Market Square Farmer's Market (one of the nation's oldest continually running markets)
Alexandria, Va.: Authentic America - History, Food & Fun
On the Potomac River within eyesight of Washington, DC, stroll the streets of Old Town Alexandria, D.C.'s oldest neighborhood. Recognized for its role in American history as George Washington's hometown, find an extraordinary backdrop for unique boutiques, award-winning dining, a bustling art scene and vibrant nightlife nestled amidst a beautifully-preserved architectural landscape. Just minutes from the National Mall, Alexandria is an ideal home base for your D.C. vacation.
Come experience everything that makes Alexandria a great tour destination and an ABA member that you may meet at ABA's Annual Meeting & Marketplace in Charlotte, N.C.
Royalty royalty-free, high resolution photos you can download for brochures, website or proposals:
Photo credits: Visit Alexandria/Rusty Kennedy K. Summerer
Alexandria royalty-free photo library, click here.
For the full Alexandria itinerary, click here.
For more information contact: JDeLuca@VisitAlexVA.com
TourOperatorLand.com is a proud member of ABA.