New and Better Healthcare Options Now Available To ABA Members
ABA is pleased to offer ABA Healthcare Benefits, the association’s solution to offering affordable healthcare beneﬁts for ABA members of all sizes and budgets. Now your business can have a custom-tailored healthcare solution designed exclusively for you based on what you choose to invest in healthcare beneﬁts and the unique personal needs of each of your employees.
Choose The Level Of Investment That’s Right For Your Company
Your company’s time involvement and ﬁnancial contribution can range from a substantial amount right down to zero investment, and minimal involvement.
A lot has changed with healthcare in recent years. There are new healthcare options that provide affordable coverage, with excellent benefits, at a cost that won’t break the bank.
A Full Spectrum of Solutions:
● Traditional and alternative group medical plans with minimal participation requirements and nominal employer funding.
● A private healthcare exchange for non-benefits eligible employees, such as part-time and seasonal employees to obtain affordable, quality healthcare at no cost to the member.
● Modern HealthSharing Plans that cost up to 50 percent less than traditional individual/family health insurance
● Individual subsidized Obamacare plans and individual supplemental benefits paid for by the employee. ABA Members can provide their employees with free access to a licensed Benefits Advisor that will shop and compare options.
● Individual supplemental benefits, such as cancer, critical illness, dental, vision, disability, etc.
● Healthcare on Demand - visit a doctor or therapist online at your convenience using your smart phone, tablet or computer 24 hours a day.
● Free WellCard - a non-insurance benefit including discounts on prescriptions, dental, vision, and more.
Interested In Exploring Your Options?
Give us a call to discuss your situation. We’ll start with a budget of how much your company can afford to spend on healthcare beneﬁts and work backward to ﬁnd the plan that makes the most sense for your company’s goals and budget.
Plans range from totally paid by your employees, shared payment between you your people, to fully-funded by the employer.
For Your Complimentary, No-Obligation Consultation Contact: