On Demand Viewing
Women in Buses: Tour, Travel & Charter Committee
When it comes to marketing, do you have too much to do and not enough time to do it? Marketing can be a fabulous lead generator for any business, but often is the first thing to be cast aside when work gets too busy. Wouldn’t it be great if you could bring in sales more frequently without having to spend a lot of time doing so? It’s possible with email marketing!
Jeannine O’Neil of JO Social Branding will guide you through the email marketing landscape and share simple ways to use automation tools to repeatedly reach new and existing customers.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Increase email signups with dynamic forms
- Engage new subscribers with a simple two-part automated series
- Use click segmentation and automation to send more timely and relevant emails
In the end, you will have loads of tips and a road map on how to set up automation emails in the off season, so that you will be ready to hit the pavement when things get busy.
Jeannine O’Neil, Owner of JO Social Branding, is an award-winning email marketing expert who works with professionals and organizations on how to socialize their brands using email / online marketing. She helps businesses find success through her concept of email-centric marketing. Jeannine has positioned herself as a thought leader in the industry with her bi-weekly newsletter titled, “Social Eyes”. She also speaks to businesses and organizations about email marketing best practices.
Motor Coach Industries
The focus of this committee would be to work on issues of importance to travel, tour and charter segment including tour product development.
- Create a network of tour and charter planners, DMO/CVB, and travel industry members for tour product development.
- Provide education of industry trends, itinerary development, contracting/negotiations, co-op opportunities and other important travel/tour topics.
- Develop resources to assist in the promotion of this segment in the industry.
- Build a mentoring program for new women in the travel, tour and charter segment
- Participate in a active network of women tour professionals.
This committee may interest the following members:
- Tour Operators
- DMO/CVB Staff
- Travel Industry Members (Hoteliers, Attractions, Dining, etc.)
- Tour Coordinators
- Charter Coordinators
Visit http://www.buses.org/wib for more information on the Women in Buses Council.
Registration is closed for this event.