Women in Buses: Operations & Maintenance Committee
Motor Coach Industries
The focus of this committee would be to work on issues of importance to the safe operation and maintenance of the motorcoach fleet.
- Create a network of women bus operators and the vendors that supply equipment and services necessary to the operations of the fleet.
- Provide education/training on new motorcoach products and services.
- Identify best practices for the safety and security of the motorcoach fleet.
- Develop resources to assist in the maintenance and options of the motorcoach fleet.
- Build a network of resources for equipment breakdowns, driver needs, etc.
This committee may interest the following members:
- Bus Operator Operations & Maintenance Staff
- Bus Manufacturers
- Associate (Products & Services) Members
- Bus Operator Executives
- Bus Operator Safety Staff
Visit http://www.buses.org/wib for more information on the Women in Buses Council.