Women in Buses: Operations & Maintenance Committee | General Discussion on Operations & Maintenance Issues Impacting Your Company
Motor Coach Industries
The focus of this committee would be to work on issues of importance to the safe operation and maintenance of the motorcoach fleet.
- Create a network of women bus operators and the vendors that supply equipment and services necessary to the operations of the fleet.
- Provide education/training on new motorcoach products and services.
- Identify best practices for the safety and security of the motorcoach fleet.
- Develop resources to assist in the maintenance and options of the motorcoach fleet.
- Build a network of resources for equipment breakdowns, driver needs, etc.
This committee may interest the following members:
- Bus Operator Operations & Maintenance Staff
- Bus Manufacturers
- Associate (Products & Services) Members
- Bus Operator Executives
- Bus Operator Safety Staff
Visit http://www.buses.org/wib for more information on the Women in Buses Council.