As we approach the end of 2022, there are a number of regulatory items that are open for comment as well as several important compliance deadlines approaching. Stay in the know and join ABA for an open conference call to discuss these and other items of interest that could impact your business as you start to get back on the road.
Join us on Monday, December 5 at 3 pm ET.
To access the call:
Dial by your location
(US) +1 929-436-2866
(CAN) +1 780-666-0144
Meeting ID: 867 2462 3429
Items we will discuss:
* FMCSA State Inspection Program Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Withdrawn
* FMCSA Interpretive Rule (Guidance) Updated
* Upcoming TSA Security Briefing Calls
* Department of Labor Independent Contractor Classification Rulemaking
* Motorcoach Driver Shortage Research
* CERTS Legislative Update, Preview of New 118th Congress