Online Housing Reservations
There is currently a company contacting ABA members regarding housing for ABA's Annual Meeting & Marketplace. They are not affiliated with ABA or the Housing Bureau for Marketplace in any way. There ARE rooms available at host hotels. We apologize for any inconvenience that this scam may have caused.
- Transportation will be provided between all official Marketplace host hotels and the Charlotte Convention Center, with the exception of the Embassy Suites, Hilton Center City and the Westin.
- Transportation will be provided from all hotels for all official Marketplace events.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If your first choice hotel is not available, you will be assigned your next available choice.
- Roommates should send only one Housing Request form per room, but please list the names of all persons who will be occupying that room.
- All rooms must be guaranteed by supplying valid credit card information on this form. The credit card must be valid through January 2018.
- If sending a check for the deposit, please make it payable to “Visit Charlotte”.
- Requests received without a credit card guarantee or a deposit will not be processed.
- Credit cards will be processed on or shortly after Jan. 9, 2018. The deposit at each hotel is a one-night deposit. This will be charged to your credit card if you fail to show the day of your arrival or if you fail to cancel your reservation 72 hours prior to your arrival.
- The ABA Housing Bureau will email an acknowledgement of your reservation assignment, which will serve as your confirmation. Check the acknowledgement to verify all information is correct.
- If you do not receive an acknowledgement within two weeks, please email ABA@visitcharlotte.com.
- All changes and cancellations must be made in writing directly with the ABA Housing Bureau only until Jan. 5, 2018. After Jan. 12, 2018, please contact the hotels directly.
- Please note: Any cancellations made after 72 hours prior to your arrival will require your credit card that you are providing on the front of this form, to be charged a one night’s deposit plus tax.
- Canceling your Marketplace registration with ABA does not cancel your housing reservation. You are responsible for making BOTH cancellations. If you fail to cancel your housing reservation 72 hours prior to your arrival, you will be billed your hotel deposit plus tax.
- Housing Questions: Email ABA@visitcharlotte.com
Embassy Suites Charlotte Uptown
401 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Hampton Inn Charlotte Uptown
530 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Hilton Charlotte Center City
222 East Third Street
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
508 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
230 North College Street
Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown
222 S. Caldwell Street
Marriott City Center
100 West Trade Street
132 E. Trade Street
601 S. College Street
Reservations may also be made by fax or mail.