Track: Business Strategies
Speaker: David Fellman
Whether it’s your full-time job or just one of the many hats you wear as an owner or manager, you are a salesperson. So the question is, are you really functioning at your best in that role every day? It’s easy to get sidetracked, to develop bad habits, and even bad attitudes. It’s not always easy to maintain your enthusiasm and your commitment to growing your business. This is a session that will help you to reboot, through 5 Guiding Principles:
1. Have a business-building attitude
2. Be all about customer service and Customer Maximization
3. Don’t make it all about price
4. Time really is money, pay attention to how you’re spending it
5. If you have bad customers, do something about it!
Access will be provided closer to the sessions to registered Marketplace OnDemand delegates.
The education sessions will be viewed through the Classroom link on Marketplace OnDemand experience in My Marketplace Passport.
The sessions will also be available for viewing after the broadcast date in the Marketplace OnDemand Library.
Visit the OnDemand Education Sessions for descriptions and speaker information.