Do You Know a Woman Leader in the Motorcoach and Group Travel Industry? Nominate Her for the Women in Buses Award
The purpose of the American Bus Association’s Women in Buses Award is to recognize an individual or company who has directly impacted the advancement and promotion of women within and among the motorcoach, tourism and hospitality industry.
An individual or organization may earn the award. Membership in the American Bus Association is not a requirement.
Criteria for Selection
Nominees would need to have directly influenced the advancement of the role of women in the motorcoach industry.
This achievement can be further defined as:
- personal investment in networking in a way that improves the role of women in the motorcoach industry;
- advancing or promoting professional education for women;
- supporting or participating in a mentoring program for women in the motorcoach industry; and
- creating new or unique opportunities for women in some other, but meaningful way.
- Years in the business;
- Overall professional/company success; and
- Contribution to the motorcoach industry overall.
- SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 26: Nominations Solicited
- OCTOBER 26: Nominations Due EXTENDED DEADLINE = NOV 23
- NOVEMBER: Nominations sent to WIB Leadership Team and other ABA Leadership for consideration and selection
- DECEMBER: Winner notified for scripting of award presentation
- JANUARY 2019: Award presentation at ABA's Annual Meeting & Marketplace 2019