Reminder: Register For ABA’s Next Webinar On Nonverbal Communication
Mastering the art of nonverbal communication is an essential skill for anyone in business in this day and age. Whether you are making a presentation to colleagues, taking a perspective client out to lunch, or just shaking hands during a job interview your body is sending out a series of subtle nonverbal cues that tell your audience a lot more about you than the words coming out of your mouth.
To help our members become better nonverbal communicators, ABA is hosting a webinar on October 19th at 3:00 PM EST titled "Understanding The Importance Of Nonverbal Communication," featuring world-renowned communications expert Jan Hargrave.
The topics covered will include:
- The Secret Language of Success Learn how to tell if someone is lying to you
- Understand how to appear confident, when nervous Recognize the hidden power of your handshake
- Identify gender communication differences between men and women
- Learn to develop articulate/positive body language during presentations
- Understand acceptable and unacceptable cultural body language
- Explore sensitivities in various cultures. Turn a job interview into a job by recognizing positive body language signals
- Identify power plays for successful self-selling.
Jan is professional speaker, distinguished lecturer and author of five books. She has appeared on the Montel Williams Show, Fox News, The Learning Channel and E-Entertainment Television. She is a contributing author to: The New York Post, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, In Touch Weekly, US Weekly and Golf Magazine. She has given presentations to Fortune 500 companies like Lockheed Martin, Merrill Lynch, Starbucks and ESPN.
Click here to register.
Watch Jan in action in the clip below.