Top 100 Events And Festivals
2014 Top 100 Events in North America Released
Changes for 2014 Post-Publication
- Date Change: Louisiana Gumbo Festival of Chackbay: October 17, 18, & 19, 2014
- Date Change: Gasparilla Invasion, Parade of Pirates and Pirate Fest: January 25, 2014
- Location Change: South Carolina Apple Festival: Westminster, SC
- Event Cancellation: Québec City International Festival of Military Bands: Aug. 19-24, 2014
- Date Change: Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo: July 1-8, 2014
ABA's Top 100 Events in North America is an annual compendium of the best events for group travel in the United States and Canada. Each spring, a committee of ABA-member motorcoach and tour operators selects the Top 100 Events for the subsequent year; the list is unveiled in September. Winners are chosen from hundreds of celebrations, festivals, fairs, commemorative events, and more that have been nominated by ABA members. From among the winners, ABA names the Number One Event for both the United States and Canada.
ABA launched the Top 100 program in 1982 to help motorcoach and tour operators plan itineraries.
The Top 100 Events receive worldwide attention via the media--television, radio, and print--such as USA Today and CNN. ABA distributes some 10,000 copies of the Top 100 Events in North America magazine, featuring the winners, to all of its members and to thousands of travelers worldwide. For previous publications, please see Top 100 Archives and Marketing Information below.
More Information on the following topics is available: