Motorcoach Travel News
Motorcoach Travel News, MTN, is a web-based production of the American Bus Association and Terrapin Blue Productions, hosted by ABA's Dan Ronan, an Emmy-Award-winning network television news correspondent with CNN.
A new episode will appear each month. If you have story ideas or suggestions, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 218-7220.
Ep. 18 4/16/2013
Marketplace generates $108M—Registration now open • Crisis management • ABA meets with USDOT Sec. LaHood
Enjoy the full episode of Motorcoach Travel News above, or watch by chapter below.
In the April edition of MTN:
- Chapter 1: A new study shows that ABA's Marketplace generated $108.3 million in booked business for attendees
- Chapter 2: Marketplace registration is open and Top 100 nominations are being accepted
- Chapter 3: In this highly charged media environment, ABA’s Crisis Management/Media Plan can help
- Chapter 4: ABA President and CEO Peter Pantuso meets with USDOT Secretary about motorcoach safety
- Chapter 5: In the Green Operator Segment, sponsored by MCI, safer coaches are already here