Motorcoach Travel News
Motorcoach Travel News, MTN, is a web-based production of the American Bus Association and Beckstein Productions, hosted by ABA's Dan Ronan, an Emmy-Award-winning network television news correspondent with CNN.
A new episode will appear each month. If you have story ideas or suggestions, you can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 218-7220.
Ep. 28 - 2/26/2014
Bus safety in the media • DC parking issues • ABA salutes companies that help 'Salute the Troops'
Enjoy the full episode of Motorcoach Travel News above, or watch by chapter below.
- Chapter 1: Recent news reports highlight motorcoach safety issues in California
- Chapter 2: ABA President and CEO Peter Pantuso and Dan Ronan discuss Marketplace and controversial parking issues in Washington, D.C., for motorcoaches
- Chapter 3: Nominations for the Top 100 are now being taken
- Chapter 4: The ABA Foundation is taking applications for the George T. Snyder scholarships
- Chapter 5: ABA salutes two motorcoach companies for their help with the Gary Sinise Foundation "Salute to the Troops" event in Los Angeles
- Chapter 6: Motor Coach Industries explains how its relationship with SETRA is good for motorcoach owners and operators