2013 OMCA/ABA TOUR OPERATOR SUMMIT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Don’t Miss Out on Your Opportunity for Big Name Recognition to Qualified Operators!
The Ontario Motor Coach Association and the American Bus Association are hosting the Tour Operator Summit March 20-21, 2013. This is a great opportunity to market your company to decision-makers from two different, prestigious associations. With our varied sponsorship levels, you decide how much exposure you need. Have a sponsorship idea that you don’t see listed? Let us know. We are happy to discuss additional opportunities.
All OMCA/ABA Tour Operator Summit sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Sponsor mention in pre-Summit emails.
- Sponsor recognition on ABA’s web site, www.buses.org, and OMCA’s web site, www.omca.com, which includes a link directly to your web site.
- Sponsor recognition in a directory sent to all Operators prior to and after the Summit. This will include your contact information and a link to your web site.
- Special recognition as a sponsor throughout the Summit via signage, sponsor ribbons and public recognition.
- Education Seminar sponsors receive recognition on all Education signage, in the Official Program and have the opportunity to introduce the speaker and provide a short message about their company.
- Contact information for all Operator Summit participants for follow-up after the Summit.
- Recognition in ABA’s magazine Destinations and OMCA’s magazine Road Explorer.
- Opportunity to place a brochure in Operator registration packets.