A Qualified Buyer represents an established organization that arranges tours/charters. In order to attend ABA Marketplace, the organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is scheduling trips and purchasing travel products out of their business area.
- Has the ability to provide new business/customer base to ABA travel and equipment industry members.
- Makes buying decisions on travel and business components such as food and lodging for groups.
- Representative attending Marketplace actually develops/plans the tours/charters or operates a tour or motorcoach company.
- Annually produces a minimum of 24 tour or charter itineraries.
- Has been in business for at least 2 years.
- Must submit a brief company history as well as a company profile including a list of the organizations the company belongs to and tour itineraries.
- Must submit their Federal ID # and copies of their errors and omissions insurance (minimum $1 million) or, if a motorcoach company, its federal motor carrier number.
- Is a reputable firm with a knowledgeable staff that suppliers work with on a regular basis.