Marketplace App for iPhone, iPad and Android
Downloading the App
Depending on your QR Reader:
- QR code will take you directly to the app (ScanLife is an free app that launches the app directly)
- Other QR readers may take you to the URL which you would then cut and paste into your browser.
After you get to the app in your browser you will need to make it a direct link on your home screen.
- iPhones/iPads - To add a website to your Home screen, visit the page in Safari and tap the Share button at the bottom of the Safari window. Then tap Add to Home Screen.
- Android OS version 4.0 and greater - Bookmark the desired page from your phone's default browser. From your Android's home screen, where you would like to add the bookmark icon, long-press (press and hold unoccupied space with your finger for about 2 seconds). From "Add to Home Screen", select "Shortcuts".
The App has the following real-time features:
Personal Marketplace Appointment Schedule (for appointment-takers starting Dec. 6)
Company Profile Research Databases (Buyers and Sellers)
- Sessions Times and Locations
- Special Events
- Convention Center Shuttle
- Airport Transportation
Message Center: Set up your preference so your messages can also be copied to another email address.
Marketplace Photos: Starting January 7