Where is Marketplace 2013 being held?
Charlotte Convention Center
500 South College St.
Charlotte, NC 28202
What If I Am Having Trouble Logging In?
If you need help logging in, make sure you have the following:
- Your email address or individual ID #. Your delegate/representative ID is a dotted number for example (31412.5). It can be found on your delegate confirmation e-mail and fax. Your company ID (the 5 digit number only) will not activate your Passport and may give you an error statement that states that your company is not registered.
- Your individual password
* You cannot access Marketplace Passport with the Company ID # and Company Password
You will need Adobe Flash Player for Marketplace Passport to load properly - free download. Also, please make sure that all pop-up blockers are turned off and you are using one of the latest versions of your Internet browser.
If you do not know your ID # or password, e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you are still unable to log in, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are The Marketplace Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy?
Access the Terms and Conditions on-line.
How Can I Request Changes To My Registration?
To request a registration change such as a dietary request or special badge request, e-mail ABA at email@example.com.
How Can I Request A Name Change?
To request a name change, e-mail ABA at firstname.lastname@example.org the name of the current delegate, the name, title and email address of the new delegate. There is no charge for a name change.
How Can I Add An Additional Delegate?
To add an additional delegate you must complete the downloadable registration form and fax or e-mail it.
In the event Marketplace is cancelled, there will be no refunds.
Written requests may be faxed or e-mailed.
Refunds for Appointment-taker delegates:
- Within 30 Days of Registration (before Nov. 27): A refund will be granted with a $100 cancellation fee per delegate. If registration fee had not been paid, the company will be responsible for the $100 payment.
- 30 Days or More after Registration (before Nov. 27): A 50% refund will be granted. If registration fee had not been paid, the company will be responsible for the 50% payment.
No refunds will be granted after Nov. 27, 2012.
Appointments, the Marketplace Passport and Marketplace services are not available to cancelled delegates.
Refunds for Rotation, Business Floor, Representative, Day Pass, Exhibitor and Guest delegates: There will be no cancellation fee if written requests are received within 30 days of registration. After 30 days, there will be a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after Nov. 27, 2012.
All cancellation requests will be sent a cancellation verification via email which must be responded to in writing by the cancelling delegate or representative from the company. When the cancellation verification is received by ABA the registration will be cancelled and a cancellation confirmation will be sent to the delegate. Appointments, the Marketplace Passport and Marketplace services are no longer available to cancelled delegates.
No refunds will be given for on-site cancellations, late arrivals, unused services, unattended events or early departure. It is your responsibility to submit your cancellation request early enough so that it is received in the ABA office by the above dates. Postmark dates will not be accepted.
What Is The Dress Code?
- Formal business professional dress required
- No jeans
- No costumes
- No uniforms
Networking Floor/ Educational Seminars
- Business casual dress
- No jeans
- Casual dress
- Casual dress
What Special Dietary Requests Can I Make?
Delegates can request one of the following meal types:
- No Shellfish
- No Gluten
- No Nuts
Don't See Your Question?
E-mail us at email@example.com.