Member Justication Toolkit
For more information about the benefits of joining the American Bus Association CLICK HERE.
Membership Application Process
Download Application to print and send in by fax or mail.
A special introductory offer for new tour operator members that have not held ABA membership within the last 18 months.
- $100: Membership through June 2014
- Upon renewal the appropriate annual due amount will be charged.
Tour operator membership in the American Bus Association is for companies that organize tours but do not own buses. Tour operator members' primary business is organizing and selling outbound (as opposed to local area) tours for groups and frequently booking motorcoaches for their groups. Some also act as receptive operators for their local area, and some own travel agencies. No tour operator affiliated with a bus operator is eligible for membership unless the affiliated carrier is a bus operator member of ABA. Note: Companies that do little or no outbound tours and provide only receptive services for their local area may join ABA in the travel industry category under Tour Planner/Local Receptive Operator.
Tour companies wishing to join ABA must provide the Association with:
- Proof that the company has been in business for at least two years prior to the date of application and does outbound tours, i.e. current and past tour brochures/itineraries substantiating the requirements, and
- A copy of current certificates of insurance showing at least $1 million (U.S. dollars) coverage in both general liability and professional liability, errors & omissions insurance.
- Past tour brochures that substantiate the outbound tours and two years in business requirements
- Current tour brochure on North American Tours
- Copy of current certificate of insurance
Dues and Payment Information
Annual Dues: July-June Dues are in US Dollars.
2012-2013 Renewal Rate
Tour Operator: $440